Are you looking for a fun, engaging and knowledgeable speaker for your conference? Or perhaps you’re looking for a high-impact workshop to run as part of a management or leadership programme?
As a ‘triple threat’ (an academic with her finger on the pulse of the latest research PLUS a practitioner with up-to-the-minute examples of case studies PLUS over a decade in operational and strategic leadership roles), Hayley is guaranteed to wow your audience and give them many valuable insights and practical take-aways.
Talks Hayley has given include:
- How to get the most out of hybrid working
- Talent management in a competitive environment
- Resilience – how to grow yours and get a competitive edge
- How to build a high-performance culture
- Productivity needn’t be toxic – how to succeed and protect your wellbeing
- Negotiating with impact – succeeding as a woman in a man’s world
Contact us to find out how Hayley might be able to give your conference or programme the edge you’re looking for.
Leadership and management development
Here are the most popular courses that Hayley delivers for clients across the private, public and charity sectors:
- HOW TO BUILD A HIGH-PERFORMING TEAM – one-day event
- GROW YOUR RESILIENCE – half-day event
- COACHING MANAGER – one-day event
- LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS – one-day event
- LEADING SUCCESSFUL CHANGE – one-day event
- ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME – two-day programme
- ADVANCED FACILITATION PROGRAMME – two-day programme
Because Hayley doesn’t believe in a one-size-fits all approach, more often than not courses are adapted to client organisation context. Costs are applied accordingly and are highly competitive. A discount is applied to large group bookings.
Contact us to find out more about HALO’s courses and workshops.