Are you looking for a fun, engaging and knowledgeable speaker for your conference? Or perhaps you’re looking for a high-impact workshop to run as part of a management or leadership programme?
Public speaking costs
- 1-hour talk (excluding travel costs) – £399+VAT
- Half-day speaking + being part of a panel (excluding travel costs) – £749+VAT
- Full-day speaking + being part of a panel + facilitating sessions (excluding travel costs) – £1599+VAT
Speaking costs include preparation and development time. In addition, delegates get sent bonus materials following the event.
- 2-hour workshop for up to 30 people (excluding travel costs) – £599+VAT
- Half-day workshop for up to 30 people (excluding travel costs) – £1,299+VAT
- Full-day workshop for up to 30 people (excluding travel costs) – £2,499+VAT
Workshop costs include design and preparation time as well as delivery of the session itself. In addition, delegates get sent bonus materials to support them following the session.
Topic areas to help shape your ideas
These are examples of topics that Hayley is regularly asked to deliver.
- How to build a high-performing team
- Developing your leadership style
- How to become a coaching manager
- Engaging and influencing employees
- Performance management – turning it from loathed to loved
- Leading successful change
- Creating a work environment where people thrive
- Developing your resilience and bounce-backability
- Six things you can do ace a difficult discussion (and not make a bad situation worse!)
- Servant leadership and compassion in the 21st century workplace
As a ‘triple threat’ (an academic with her finger on the pulse of the latest research + practitioner with up-to-the-minute examples of case studies + over a decade in operational and strategic leadership roles), Hayley is guaranteed to wow your audience and give them many valuable insights and practical take-aways.
Contact us to find out how Hayley might be able to give your conference or programme the edge you’re looking for.