We’re passionate about helping people like you develop and improve so you can deliver the best service possible for your organisation. This passion is what drives us to give away lots of free stuff, such as these one-page guides.
If you find these guides and checklists useful we would love it if you told others in our comments section.
You can download the guides by clicking on each of the bullet point topics.
- Characteristics of effective engagement
- Checklist of different communication and engagement preferences
- Checklist to help you facilitate brilliantly
- Checklist of skills for change practitioners
- Clues and tips for handling reactions to change
- Decision-making matrix
- Group versus team – a checklist
- How mission, vision and strategy fit together
- Key ingredients for successful change
- Reward and recognition questionnaire
- Simple steps to identify change risks
- Stakeholder mapping
- Useful questions to develop business case for change