You’re in a time of transition and it feels a bit uncomfortable. At times, it feels like you’re stumbling around in the dark – doing your best but not quite getting to where you want to. You are not alone!
The following are moments of transition that most commonly come up with the clients that we work with at HALO Psychology:
- It might be you’ve got a new, more senior role (congratulations, by the way!) and it feels like a massive step up; or
- It might be you’re thinking about leaving a well-paid corporate role to take the leap and set up your own business; or
- It might be that another team has merged with yours to form something completely new and there’s some conflict; or
- It might be that you’re about to finish your postgrad studies and change career to become a psychology practitioner; or
- It might be that you’re setting up a completely new function in your organisation and you have no idea of where to start.
There’s a reason so many clients come to HALO Psychology through word-of-mouth. That reason is, like a guardian angel, we shine a light through the dark to help you find your way to success.
Where there was confusion there is now CLARITY
Where there was doubt there is now CONFIDENCE
Where there was fear there is now COURAGE
If you feel like you’re stumbling in the dark then contact us so we can help light the way to your success.