HALO has significant experience in the field of team-building and also in coaching teams to better levels of performance, well-being and motivation. Hayley and her associates bring with them a deep understanding of what makes great teams… well… great, along with significant experience of leading large and diverse teams to award-winning success.
There’s a FREE ebook for you to download too – all about building high-performing teams. DOWNLOAD HERE
Package 1: Team-building event for up to 10 people
- Full-day (9.30am to 4.30pm) – £4,000+VAT
- Half-day (either 9.30am-1.00pm or 1.30pm-5.00pm) – £2,000+VAT
Package 2: Team-building event for 11-20 people
- Full-day (9.30am to 4.30pm) – £5,000+VAT
- Half-day (either 9.30am-1.00pm or 1.30pm-5.00pm) – £2,500+VAT
Package 3: Team-building event for 21-40 people
- Full-day (9.30am to 4.30pm) – £6,500+VAT
- Half-day (either 9.30am-1.00pm or 1.30pm-5.00pm) – £3,250+VAT
What the cost includes:
- A baseline report of where your team is – this is done using our High Performing Team Snapshot ©. We can also do one-to-one interviews at additional cost.
- Design of a bespoke and practical team-building day which you have input in to so you can be assured of the focus.
- Expert facilitation of the team day which ensures full participation and engagement from everyone.
- Collation of any outputs from the day, including an action plan outlining next steps to keep momentum going.
- A follow-up survey with report six months after the team-build to see what has improved and where further work is needed.
- Bonus materials and tools to help you continue your team’s development.
Examples of team-building days HALO Psychology has recently delivered:
- Resolving conflict in an IT team at a UK university leading to improved relationships, communication and performance
- Building relationships and ways of working in a new leadership team for a UK charity
- Coaching a leadership team around the development and implementation of their five-year corporate strategy, identifying each person’s roles and how they would work together to achieve success
- Resolving conflict between different teams from four different organisations which was putting a multi-million pound project at risk
- Building relationships and ways of working following the merger of two departments into one in a large local authority in the UK
- Developing a set of team values along with helping people understand each others’ roles and how they fitted together for a housing organisation
We get booked up around four months in advance so don’t delay in CONTACTING US if you would like to work with HALO.