Issues that we have helped middle and senior managers with include:
- Successfully navigating a new organisation and managing the politics (both small and big ‘p’!);
- Managing the push-pull between the needs of different stakeholders, such as politicians, residents and staff;
- Developing confidence and skill in having difficult conversations with a range of people such as line manager, cabinet member or under-performing employee;
- Developing strategies to better cope with the demands of a 24/7/365 role;
- Becoming more productive, learning how to focus on the important things (and not someone else’s urgent things!);
- Developing and implementing a ‘First 90 days’ plan for a manager moving into a new organisation (this also included a plan to exit the previous organisation well);
- Getting clarity on career – developing a five year plan and the steps to get the next role (and the role after); and
- Building confidence to go into a more senior role and tackling ‘imposter syndrome’.
Coaching sessions are geared around your personal needs as we know everyone is different. Regularity and length of sessions will be agreed at your first session. To give you some idea, typically clients have around 6-8 sessions, ranging from 1-2 hours at a time. These tend to be every 4-6 weeks, dependent on need.
If you are interested in being coached by Hayley or one of her associates, she offers a complimentary 30 minute telephone consultation where you will have the opportunity to discuss your needs and ask questions. To book a 30 minute complimentary call 07740 051516 or email email@example.com