With a deep understanding of the behaviours and factors that lead to lasting, successful change combined with nearly 20 years’ experience of delivering major organisational change and transformation programmes means we can help you succeed at change. We take a planned approach to change, working with you to clearly identify the outcomes to be achieved and then developing a step-by-step approach to help you successfully navigate the road ahead.
In fact, Hayley is so passionate about helping organisations create culture change that engages people and successfully takes root that she wrote an ebook which is FREE to download and filled to the brim with useful tools and techniques. You can download your free copy here.
To give you an idea of the kind of support HALO Psychology can give, here are just a few examples of our experience:
Case study 1: Large department (300 staff) in a media organisation
- Phase one: Data gathering via focus groups with 120 staff and 1-2-1 interviews with 9 senior executives.
- Phase two: Thematic analysis to identify trends against an agreed change framework (Burke-Litwin Model). Each element of the model was coded red, amber or green to give us a sense of strengths, gaps and opportunities.
- Phase three: Feedback to the departmental director, agreeing how we would feedback to his leadership team of eight assistant directors.
- Phase four: Feedback and workshop session with the leadership team. Recommendations were provided for each element of the culture we’d examined.
- Phase five: It was then left to each assistant director if they wanted to work with Hayley directly to do some deeper work. Two of the assistant directors took up this offer. The support Hayley gave was a mix of individual and team coaching.
- Providing one-to-one coaching and strategic advisory support for the new head of business change
- Supporting the head of business change in the development of a change strategy, including delivering a workshop with the top 30 senior and middle managers to agree outcomes and key actions.
- Facilitating a multi-disciplinary event to develop a communication and engagement plan to support the change strategy.
- Designing and facilitating a change management skills development session for people nominated to be change champions in their part of the organisation.